6.12.08

Christmas List 2008

Listending To: Christmas Carols.
Wearing: Jeans, Pink Tank Top, Black T-Shirt with 'Jesus loves You, Satan Doesn't' on is and a teal scarf.
Mood: Sleepy, Chipper.

Okay, so the time of year has come where my mother and friends starts badgering me about what I want for Christmas. To be honest, there isn’t a lot of stuff I really want but I have compiled a decent sized list for everyone to gawk at. Enjoy.


THE THINGS I’LL NEVER GET BUT REALLY WANT:

Leigh Whannell chained up in my bathroom.
Call it a reenactment. Honestly, if Santa brought him to me for Christmas I would
never ask for anything ever again.

Robert Pattinson.
Ugh, another thing that would make me die of happiness..

A Penguin
I have asked for one every year since I was a little girl but still have never gotten one. I have almost given up.


*Cough* Okay… On to my real list…

1) Lost Season 4
This is probably my all time favourite television show. Josh Holloway is a babe, in short. That mixed with the wonderful plot and you’ve got yourself a hit.

2) Gossip Girl Season 1
Here’s one my mother probably won’t get me but I super want. I was a big fan of the books and now I’m an even bigger fan of the show.

3) The Complete Works of Shakespeare.
I adore Shakespeare… This is my dream gift.

4) Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and *sigh* Breaking Dawn
I really want these books. Really. This is another thing that my family won’t be getting me… I can dream, can’t I?

5) A Decent Razor
I had a really good one but it went blunt. I’ve been living off of those lame six pack ones, I miss having smooth legs.

6) Bobby Pins and Bretts
I am in dire need of these two things. Cheap dollar store ones will do. I always loose them so I really need to replenish my stock.

7) Pens/Pencils
Ugh, who asks for school supplies for Christmas? These are some more of those things that I always loose.

8) Silver Eyeliner
I’m almost out and could do with some more.

9) Ornaments
I love Christmas, I love decorating the Christmas tree. This seems like a natural thing to ask for.

10) Twilight Movie Poster
The movie wasn’t that great but I still want one really badly. Preferably one with Edward on it.

11) Baking Supplies
You can never have enough of this stuff.

12) Dark Knight Movie Poster
Joker and/or Batman. I adore this movie… could always do with a poster!

13) Pretty Earrings
I need a few new pairs, I’ve lost all of mine.

14) Case of (blue) bawlz from Elan
Tastiest drink ever. I would really love some for Christmas. Massively love some.

15) A New Purse
Mine is broken and the others I own have somehow gone missing. Practical and pretty please.

16) The Apperations of Melody – Kids in the Way
I have asked for this for the last two years and still haven’t received it. No reason to stop asking for it now!!

17) MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES
You can never have enough movies. Horror, indie, adventure, anything is welcome!


So that’s it, my Christmas list for this year. I am defiantly not expecting to get everything on here, but a girl can dream can’t she? As for my Christmas shopping, I am way behind. Usually I am almost done by this time but I haven’t even started yet. Ugh. I think I may do a crap-load of baking this year for gifts… We’ll see.

2 comments:

The myth, The Legend, The Newman said...

lol leigh whannell chained up in your bathroom... why must i always have to remind you that kidnapping is not legal...? oh sarah...

Giraffe said...

...It's not?
Oh dear..
Uhm, give me a second.
I need to run to my bathroom..

...Now where did I put that key?

=O