8.12.08

Coffee House Art.

Listening To: Don't Know Why - Norah Jones, Newsies Soundtrack.
Wearing: Coat, Jeans, Brown Top, Black and White Scarf.
Mood: Shivery, artsy, stressed.

So, LCVI (my school) has it's first coffee house of the year last week and it was hosted by the Music Dept (WOOOO!!) There were some KILLER acts.. Anyway... In true artsy musician style they but paper, pastels and crayons on all of the tables so that all of us lovely folks could draw. So, with you my lovely audience in mind, I went around afterwards and took some shot of such masterpieces. I missed a few tables but you'll get the gest. I am deeply sorry about the crap quality, these were taken on my camera phone. Can you guess which one I drew??













































1 comment:

The myth, The Legend, The Newman said...

Yes, Newman graffiti is forever imbedded on the internet. Mwahahahaha! next step: world domination!