4.12.08

EMO-TASTIC CARSON!!

Listening To: I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry, Drive My Soul - Lights.
Wearing: Joke Shirt, Jeans, Stripy shirt, brown t-shirt, colourful socks, scarf.
Mood: Sleepy.

Hello again…
I know, two posts in one week!! Impressive, right? Well I’m just sitting in History class doing absolutely nothing. Oh, no, I’m chatting with emo-Carson too.. (He changed his hair from blonde to dark brown, very emo-tastic). Just waiting for Kevin to finish his stupid Geography paper so we can practice for the coffee house tonight. Nothing really significant has happened thus far. My neck is feeling better so I guess that’s a good thing. I can’t wait till Christmas break. Ooh, that reminds me, I need to assemble a Christmas list. I shall post it when I’m done! Fantastic.

Good bye, my loves!!

No comments: