28.9.08

Speedy Fast

Listening To: Rollover DJ - Jet, Knights of Cydonia - Muse
Wearing: Blue Leggings, Polkadot Shirt, Sweater.
Mood: Content.

So, I figure it has been a few days and I am due to blog. Frankly, I have no idea what I am going to type about so I am just going to go and see where is takes me. Nothing really interesting is happening. My family (Joe and Diane + Future Baby) are here and we are all just hanging out. My mother is on me to set the table and whatnot. What I really want to do tonight however, is write. There will be no time for that though I still have homework to complete (I know I am a slacker). Ah well, what can you do.

My life 100.3 project is well under way, we have began filming (Thank the Lord). I'm afraid this is going to have to be a short post my friends, dinner is calling my name.

No comments: