22.9.08

A Long Day...

Listening To: Hysteria - Muse, Summertime - New Kids on the Block, I'm So Sick - Flyleaf.
Mood: Sick and sleepy.
Wearing: Pink leggings, Black shoes, Stripey dress, My favourite sweater.

Seven Minutes. I have Seven minutes to tell you all about my day. Well, I will start with saying that it was a bad one. Not a super-tick-me-off day like Saturday was, more a cry-my-eyes-out-I-just-want-to-die day. I am feeling super gross. You know that day that you get before you get super sick when you feel weak and tiered and everything feels heavy? The one where you are both super hot and super cold at the same time? Yeah, that's me today. Let me tell you, it's not fun. Then to top it off I am under all this pressure to get myLife 100.3 video done for the contest (oh yeah, by the way... I'm making a short film). And then there is this kid Jake in my peer-tutoring class who I think is super cool but everyone else seems to hate him. Oh, I don't know.. Life just sucks today.

On the plus side I got 90% on my math test AND I bought myself a smile cookie from Timmy's after school! Ah yes, that was good.

Oh, and I'm super jealous that Tamara got to see Junky over the weekend even though she didn't say hello.. OH! I still need to watch those videos he sent me! Shoot!

And I have lots of homework tonight AND a youth rally that Kathy said I should go to.. I think she thinks I am turning into one of those youth/church skipping kids. Haha, so not.

Anyway that's it. I should book it before The Mauge kills me.

Goodbye my loves!

Ps; ignore the spelling mistakes, I didn't have time to run it through word.
(L)(L)

No comments: