3.12.08

I Thought I was a Fool for No One But ooh Baby, I'm a Fool for You!!

Listening to: Check Yes, Juliet - We The Kings, Supermassive Black Hole - Muse.
Wearing: Polkadot Shirt, Brown T-Shirt, Jeans, Shoes, Neckbrace.
Mood: Chilly and a tad jealous.

I TOLD you all I never keep up with these things! Well, don’t feel bad, I’m behind in almost everything right now. Life has been pretty crazy lately, I have never been more stressed. I really hope things ease up a bit now. We just finished the LC production of ‘My Black Lily’ and, all things considered, I think it went over fairly well. It was an awesome script. The crew did great and the majority of our cast put their heart into it… There was an exception, but let’s not talk about that. Anyway, things went over well. I kind of miss it. Not as much as I miss the play we did last year but, you know. ‘The Mousetrap’ is a hard act to follow, haha. I really had no idea what I was getting myself into when I agreed to be stage manage this year. It was a crazy responsibility. I guess I did an okay job though ‘cause I got offered a job as stage manager for a play that The Lindsay Little Theater is doing. I’m not sure if I’m going to take it, my stress level can’t handle it right now.

To tell you the truth, I really want to act again. It’s something I love and, even though I’m not particularly great at it, I miss it. The school is going Macbeth next semester and I am seriously overwhelmingly excited. Auditions? HECK YES!!

In other news, I was in a car accident on Sunday. Don’t worry my darling readers, all is good. My brother’s car is totaled and I have whip lash, but that is the worst of it. Thank God.

Anyway, that’s the update.
Cheers!

No comments: