20.9.08

Rant Rambles

Listening To: Inside Out - Jack Johnson, Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
Mood: Bored, Crappy, Pissed, Sad
Wearing: Grey Shorts, Purple Shirt, Grey and purple shirt.

OH MY GOSH, I am such a loser!!! Three blogs in one day? I mean seriously, do I have a life? Apparently not.. Actually my plans fell apart, so. Well, I decided to come on here just to write a little about something that is REALLY pissing me off.. Well, maybe a few things. So, I guess this is what were are going to call a GIRAFFE RANT. Dang it, I need this.

Okay so, thing that is bugging me numero one: WRITER'S BLOCK. Out of all the things in this world this is probably the worst thing ever. Honestly, I have had the worst case of writer's block over the past few months that I have ever had in my life!! I haven't been able to write anything remotely decent since June, I would say. This, my friends, is driving me up the FREAKIN' wall! ARG! Can you tell I am angry?? I am actually ready to tare my hair out… or kill myself. Which ever one that will make me able to write again! AHHHH!!

Let's move onto Number 2: HORRIBLE TV MOVIES! You know, the ones that look promising enough… and then you turn them on and they are the biggest pile of garbage that you have ever seen! Plus, what usually happens is that they all come on at the same time so you end up not being able to watch anything of actual credibility.

Three: The song 'In the Ayer'. Okay, where do I even start on this one? This "song" is pop/rap garbage that no respectable human being should ever listen to. The lyrics are crap, the man singing (can you actually call it singing?) doesn't sound good in any means. If I was to compare him to something it would be… be… be… Okay, what's worse then having some one shoot you in both ears while playing Robin Thicke?? Yeah, that would be a generous comparison. Stupid music.

Last thing…: This freakin' laptop deserves to be burned. The space key is broken. Oh my God, the world is against me!!

Anyway, I would say that's it.
End Rant I suppose.
Note that it was poorly written because of my DAMN WRITER'S BLOCK!
Gah!

Till next time darlings…

…OH MY WORD. ROBIN THICKE JUST CAME ON THE RADIO. I hate my life!!!! I seriously want to kill this man! ARRRRG.

Ps; My cat is mad at me too… I brought her outside with me earlier and it completely freaked her out. My bad.

No comments: