8.4.09

A Little bit of Drama for you!!

Listening to: Miss Murder – AFI, All The Things she Said – T.A.T.U, American Idiot – Greenday
Wearing: Burgundy Nun Top, Black tank top, Black Sweats, Stripy Socks, Cross Necklace
Mood: Nervous, Jittery, Content

Hello my beautiful little critters!

Well, a month has gone by with no posts from me… What can I say? I warned you all! And I have been rather flustered and busy. Plus, I have ZERO internet at home so any time online I do get is at work or school. Today I am in comtech! Anyways, let me fill you in on stuff. We have completed Macbeth (I’ll post some photos soon) and it went really really well! Apparently, I did awesome (it’s what everyone’s telling me) and have much improved since last time which is nice to hear! I actually had a ball during that production, I must admit. I think it rivals The Mousetrap for my favourite! In other Sears-related news, I will be directing the entry for next year! I know, it is very exciting… I am really pumped! I am currently in the process of reading scripts/finding a play. I am toying with the idea of writing one but I need a killer idea to hit first… On the plus side of that: I have alllllll summer!

So, today The Drama Improvisation Team is heading up to Peterborough to compete in a competition.. (That team consists of myself, Kevin, Mason and a boy named Alec). I am excited but I am also fairly sure we are going to get slaughtered. I must admit, I am pretty nervous.
Plus, I need to study for Reach!! I am attempting to get all of the Academy Award winners for best picture memorized for the next tournament, which was supposed to be yesterday but got cancelled because of a snowday (IN APRIL!!) and, as such, will be re-scheduled for a date coming soon. Cross your fingers for Thursday so that I don’t have to do my Anthro test!!!

Anyway, that’s all for now.
Have a good day and don’t forget to cheer us on!
LC FTW!!!!!!

No comments: