4.2.09

Christian Bale: Top Eight.

On account of the Christian Bale freakout audio clip being released to the public, I thought I would honor Christian (who still happens to be one of my favourites) with this top 8 list of my favourite movies that he has had a part in. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion.. You are more then welcome to object and re-order or include movies I have not put on the list! Enjoy!

Oh, and the full spazz attack can be heard here:http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/02/bale-went-ballistic/


8) The Prestige

A great tale staring Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman as opposing magicians in the search of the greatest trick.


7) Pocahontas

Bale voiced Thomas in this Disney classic.

6) Equilibrium

For a Matrix-type edgey movie, pop this into your DVD player. After a third world war, humanity has outlawed emotion and all things that trigger emotion (film, music, art). The story follows John Preston (Bale) on his search for the truth.

5) Batman Begins

The first part of Nolan's famed super-hero saga. Bale plays the title character.

4) American Psycho

A chilling look at the upper class that proves you can never judge a book by its cover.

3) The Machinist

Possibly Bale's greatest acting achivement to date.. This strange and sadistic tale is worth a watch.

2) Newsies

Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for musicals, but I love this movie. A young Bale dancing and singing, what more could you ask for?

1) The Dark Knight

No surprises here... The Dark Knight was Bale's crowning jewel in an already impressive set of films. Although he was over shadowed by co-star Heath Ledger, Bale proves he's worth his salt as he takes on the role of the Batman once more.

So there you have it, my Top Eight. Agree or disagree?

No comments: