6.1.09

Two Zero Zero Nine

Listening To: Womanizer – Brittney Spears, Every You Every Me – Placebo, Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
Wearing: Circa Shoes, Legwarmers, Leggings, Pink Skirt, Brown Shirt, Scarf, and Sweater.
Mood: Stressed and worried…

HAPPY NEWYEAR EVERYBODY! It’s 2009, a new start. It’s the perfect time to come up with some new promises with yourself and throw your life into perspective.

I guess I’ll name you my resolutions:

1) Get Healthy, loose weight, ETC.
It seems that everyone has this on there list every year, I know I do. This time, however, I really mean it. I am tired of how I look and am seriously ready to do something about it. I don’t want to be super skinny, but I would like to be at a comfortable weight… Most of all, I want it to be clear that I am doing this for me and not for anybody else. I am beautiful how I am; I just want to get healthy.

2) Get serious about school.
I’m obviously not doing my best. I constantly put things off, or not even hand them in. I’m a smart girl; I know I can do better.

3) Focus more on God.
This is pretty self-explanatory. I want him to be my passion, the thing that gets me through the day… Not worldly things.

4) Be more wary of what I say and my sarcasm
It’s not like I’m a potty-mouth, I just need to watch how I speak… tone and whatnot.

But yes, that is basically it… Sorry about the short post, I have an essay to write!!

1 comment:

The myth, The Legend, The Newman said...

Wow, I'm glad I'm not you... There is no physically possible way I could followe these doctrines of life.