20.9.08

Wit-less.

Hello all!!

So this is it, the first post of what I hope to be many. I have attempted to keep a blog before (and by keep a blog I mean, have created an account and written one post) but abandoned them all shortly after they were given life. I know, I know… I am horrible. Anyway, it is thanks to the lovely Lauren that I am once again taking up the post of dubious blog writer. Once more I am here to set you all down an amazing path of discovery. Again I am taking it upon myself to tell my tale of excellence and entertain each one of you.

Okay, so that may be going a bit overboard, but oh well. It’s my blog!

Anyway, here I am sitting at work (yawn) pondering what to do with the day. It’s a fairly normal Lindsay Saturday (double yawn) with only one exception: The fair is in town! Now, normally people are all gun-ho about the fair.. I mean, I usually am. But this year I can’t bring myself to even think about it. Really, it is so unappealing to me at the moment! Blah, all it has ended up being is a bunch of sugared-up kids prancing around and being bratty… or some overly pretensions high school kids standing around the merry-go round smoking cigarettes they stole out of mommy or daddy’s purse. Meh, I’m just not into that scene.

Anyway, as I was saying, I am just sitting here trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day. There is a multitude of tasks I should complete: cleaning my room, homework, reading for English… but chances are I won’t do any of them today. I may invite a few chums out to watch movies since the house will be vacant tonight. Who knows?

But whatever, this is an intro post so it doesn’t really matter what I write. I don’t have to come up with any witty comments… I should probably head off though before my boss (The Mauge) figures out I’m slacking and kicks me out.

Till next time!

No comments: